Monday, August 1, 2016

Ingrid's Baptism

Hello!! 

This week was great and I can't send pictures because of these darn computer viruses UGH! 

1. Ingrid was baptized! You could feel when she got into the water that she was a girl who was ready to be baptized! WOW! At the end all the YW went up to the front and sang When I am Baptized and then everyone started singing with them and it was so spiritual! Wow favorite baptism so far ;) and yesterday made 12 years since I've been baptized! haha

2. This week we had a minute to win it type activity at church to integrate our investigators with our members and it was a success except we showed up in pants and everyone was like "are you sisters?" "Oh look, the elders are here" or the plain straight "I don´t like it." But a few nice members said they liked the pants but yes I know I look like Jack Skellington using them.

3. We had exchanges with the Sisters in Setúbal! I go to to work in their area and it was way cool!  

WOW I need to send pics but it´s not going to happen :( Sorry I´ll write more next week and try to send pics.  I have a lot more to show than to say but I hope you all know how much I love you and miss you all and how much I truly LOVE this gospel.  

Beijos,

Sister Garrick :)


(Note from Sister Garrick's mom: I found these pictures from a district meeting in her emails that the mission sent her.  I'm always anxious to see her face and since she didn't send pictures this week, I'm adding this... ) 





Also adding the picture that was posted on Facebook recently.  This is 
Juliana on the left who lives in Recife.  She had Sister Garrick and her companion over for lunch and shared a picture of them.  Juliana happens to be friends with my friend Corinne here in Houston. LOVE getting bonus pictures of my girl! (and knowing she is being well cared for!) 

Side note: When I showed this picture to Sister Garrick she said, 
"I haven't seen myself filtered in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages