Monday, August 29, 2016

Families Can Be Together Forever

Olá família e amigos!

This week was great! We were able to see the rest of Alberto´s family be baptized and start on the path to becoming an eternal family! :)  Edlma, Navarro, and Heriberto were finally baptized! Elder and Sister Forbush and Elder and Sister Gayle were able to be there.  They gave us the referral of this family and Elder Gayle was even able to baptize Edlma!  Elder Forbush shared a message and we 4 sisters sang a mashup of I Love to See the Temple and Families Can Be Together Forever which was way cool for this family because the main reason they decided they wanted to be baptized was to enter into the temple and have an eternal family one day. :) I love them! 

This week during an exchange, Sister Miller and I were able to eat chicken heart which was mais ou menos...  September 7 is the day of independence here in Brasil and we will be doing service projects.  Since our area is in Recife we will be marching in a parade representing the church I think haha I´m excited! 

I´ve got to send this off quickly, but I thank you all for your prayers and advice and love!

Abraços,
Sister Garrick


Photo 1: The beautiful family and Alberto was able to baptize his sons!


Photo 2: The Forbushs


Photo 3: The Gayles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages