Monday, September 19, 2016

MAIS FOTOS DA SEMANA PASSADA

HEYYY

This week was great! We suffered the last 2 weeks to find people but this week we were able to find 10 new investigators and marked a few baptisms! We are progressing and very excited! :) 

I was studying about the life of Jesus Christ this week and I found a quote that I really liked and wanted to share it with you.  "Partaking of a bitter cup without becoming bitter is likewise part of the emulation of Jesus." -Elder Neal A. Maxwell.  Happiness is a choice.  If we trust in The Lord and in God´s eternal plan, we don´t have to get down.  We can choose to be happy in our trials and "live after the manner of happiness" as we read in The Book of Mormon.  I invite all to join with me in coming unto Christ by smiling through our difficulties and letting it move us into becoming more like our eternal Savior that loves us so much.  

I don´t have time AGAIN but I love you all so much and am extremely grateful for your prayers and support! I encourage all youth to serve a full-time mission because it is THE BEST thing I´ve ever done and I could not have learned how much I´m learning or change how much I wanted to change doing any other thing.

Love you all,
Sister Garrick :)

Photos of Marco Zero





Fotos of Recife and Mercado de São José






PB and blueberry jelly sandwiches (don´t ask how) 
and mission counsel september 2k16





Our service project for Mormon Helping Hands was to 
clean the Restaurant Bella Nordestina!







They gave us food and sister conference!








banana chocolate chip bars and p-day of exercises with Sister Bigelow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages