Wednesday, January 11, 2017

"Come Thou Baptismal Font of Every Convert"

This week I don't have my camera cord, so I won't be able to send ya'll photos.  But his week Victor was baptized!! We love him so much!! Everybody calls him "gordinho" hahaha.  HE comes from a part-member family and he´s 12 years old.  His older brother, Thiago, who´s only been a member for 2 years, was able to baptize him and it was such a spiritual baptism, but he had to be baptized twice because his foot came up the first time.  Sister Sousa and I sang "Come Thou Fount" at the baptism and there were many members and non-members there to support him.  It was a special, special day :)

Until next week,
Sister Garrick


(From Sister Garrick's mom: 
 I got these pictures from Julia, a sweet young woman in Recife 
who was at the Recife Temple today and found Sister Garrick there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages