Monday, January 30, 2017

Well that's a First…

Hey guess who doesn’t have time again? me. This week was stake conference and President and Sister Bigelow spoke!! Blessings in my life.  They spoke on faith and acting.  Sister Bigelow said that when we exercise faith and act, we receive power. We also had transfers, but Sister Sousa and I are going to stay here in Rio Doce for at least 6 more weeks! YAY!! I literally am always transferred and this time I wont be! I hope ya’ll have a great week and bring your friends to church!

Love,
Sister Garrick :)


I ran into Andrea from Janga at our chapel who I taught and helped set their wedding date to be married and then baptized and was transferred- I ran into Andrea with her daughter and they are super firm in the faith and Andrea is the Young Women's secretary!




 I also ran into Gabriel and Telma from Janga (our ward mission leader and his wife) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages