Saturday, May 14, 2016

Tudo Bem Tudo Bem All is well All is well

Hello friends and family!! 
This week was fantastic! Happy Mother´s Day to all the moms out there! It was so great to see my family and take a family photo haha ;) This week I don´t remember a ton of what happened but I will attach a lot of photos! One thing funny was said by one of our investigators that´s 9 years old. He said in his prayer, "Sou grato frequentar a igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos dos todos os dias" which means "I´m thankful to go to the church of Jesus Christ of every day saints." haha he messed up the name of the church, but it made me think- we should be every day saints! What are we doing each day that shows that we are members of the church of Jesus Christ, that we are his representatives, and we love Him! My challenge for you all is to be remember to be "every day saints." I know Heavenly Father is real.  He is our loving father and He has a plan for us.  I know that if we trust in Him and put his will in front of ours, all WILL be well and we WILL receive ALL the blessings he promises unto the faithful! I love you all and am SOOO grateful for your prayers!

Love,
Sister Garrick 

Photo 1: Amanda :)


Photo 2: a family of investigators that I love 



Photo 3: Our gorgeous area 



Photo 4: Waiting to go to the temple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages