Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Beverly Hills of Brazil

Welcome to the fanciest (and most expensive :( ) area of the mission- Boa Viagem! BUT I love it here! I´m so grateful that The Lord wants me to work here because it´s perfect!  The members are great, our investigators are progressing, and my companion is the BEST! I love her already! 

This week was great- Saturday we had a baptism- Luany´s baptism and it was so special.  She´s been waiting so long for this special day and she was glowing with the spirit after she was confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  We are seeing many miracles happening in our area and we are so blessed!  This week was super hurried because of our meetings with the leadership of the mission, planning exchanges, training, the baptism, planning activities, and moving to a new house that has less cockroaches, but more ants!  I´ll take the ants over cockroaches any day! ;) 

I know that I am along with all missionaries are literal representatives of Jesus Christ. I love Him and I strive to develop His attributes each day.  We are going to the temple now so I´ll write more on Monday! Love you all!

Beijos,

Sister Garrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages