Monday, July 18, 2016

The Week of The Photos

I didn’t send any photos last week so I´m going to try to send them all right now but I never have time!! Okay this week was super good. I bought pants... ew. We marked a few baptisms for the 30th I hope we can help them all go through! 

Last Sunday the family that made us lunch made like a full on Texas BBQ and I was in love.  This week I watched one of our investigators use the faith she had to ask for a Priesthood blessing in her depression and it was miraculous to see how much it helped her. 

The power of God is real and it is restored. We truly never need to ask where are the keys, because they will never again be taken from the earth.I am thankful for the Priesthood and for this restored gospel. I am thankful for you all and sorry that I don´t manage my time very well to have more time to email you all... I promise I´ll get better! 

Love,
 Sister Garrick


Temple photos






Burger King (tradition when you go to the temple)


our new house


our view 


my area


Luany’s baptism


Sister M. Costa and I at training for new leaders :) <3


Recife


Modern-day missionaries


Luany’s mom reminds me so much of Holly 
in looks and in personality.  I love her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages