Monday, October 3, 2016

Quarta Andar Última Porta

Yeah so the phrase "Fourth Floor Last Door" isn´t as cool in Portuguese (see above) but the talk was great!

I hope everyone had an edifying and enriching spiritual General Conference #LDSCONF weekend!  Let me just say that we are stoked to work with our members even more now and watch out in your wards- the hour has arrived! We have always been missionaries and baptized members of the true church of Jesus Christ, but this conference was a sure wake up call to the reality of being witnesses of Christ.  Please don´t pray for me- pray for ways that you all can find God´s children who are ready to be blessed by and taught the doctrine of Christ.  Pray to have the desire to share the gospel, and for opportunities to share the gospel with the disposition to do so, so that we might gather Israel in these the Latter-Days.

I was blessed this weekend to be able to watch 3 out of the 5 sessions I watched in English and oh how wonderful it was to hear their true voices and sing "Called to Serve" in English for the first time on my mission.  I am truly grateful for the leaders of the Boa Viagem stake that were able to put that together for us and others.  

There is so much I want to say about conference, but I just want to invite you all to do what was said in the last prayer on Sunday night- study and re-study the notes you took and the impressions you received for your personal, daily lives.  Let us work in the Lord´s vineyard together! As President Monson has said and which was repeated twice this conference, "Now is the time for members and missionaries to work together!" 

Love you and grateful for you all,
Sister Garrick


                                                    I´ll be your English teacher
                       

 Tchau Tchau Sister Juárez :(

When in Boa Viagem....





Leadership Meeting: Camaragibe Zone

Pre conference McDonalds and conference pics










No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages