Monday, March 27, 2017

Faith to Find

Olá todos!

Espero que a semana de vocês foi ótima! I haven´t been able to watch Women´s Conference YET, mas, we will watch it on Saturday! I´m excited from what I have heard! This week we had a zone conference about having the faith to find.  President motivated us a lot to find new people to teach CONTINUALLY! I have been able to recognize many missed opportunities that I´ve had in the past to share the gospel with others.  We as members of the church have MILLIONS of opportunities to teach people about the gospel during each day- not just as missionaries! I know that if we pray for opportunities to share the gospel and we promise to ACT, The Lord will put people HE has prepared in our path with whom we may share the gospel and that they might accept.  I extend the challenge to you that I extended to myself to be worthy of The Lord´s trust and be worthy of and willing to follow the whisperings of The Holy Ghost leading and guiding us to those who The Lord needs and trusts in us to talk to.  I love you all so very much!  I love being here on the mission and serving in the Rio Doce ward!

Love,
Sister Garrick 🐒🐋



from when I was companions with Sister Bigelow for a day! Hahaha

aniversário de Eliza e eu e a Sister Seiuli.  (she´s teaching me to be Samoan)



I like dogs now????



 Hoje!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages